2018 Getty Multicultural Undergraduate Internship: Preservation and Research
This paid summer internship at the CSRC is structured around current and ongoing CSRC projects in the arts. In addition to contributing to the CSRC’s mission to provide information resources on Chicano history and culture, the intern—who must be enrolled in an undergraduate program—will gain career-relevant archival experience. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Arranging and describing art and artist collections.
- Digitizing cultural heritage materials
- Assisting with creating online exhibitions with our digital archive partners
- Describing and preserving digital objects
- Creating finding aids using Describing Archives: A Content Standard (DACS) and Encoded Archival Description (EAD)
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Xaviera Flores, CSRC Archivist and Librarian, at email@example.com. Application deadline: April 27 at 5:00 p.m. For more details about the MUI program, visit the Getty website.